Our message to people living with mental illness and their families is that “You are not alone.”
General Educational Information
Find the support you need:
- NAMI HelpLine
- The Information HelpLine is an information and referral service which can be reached by calling 1 (800) 950-NAMI (6264), Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.- 6 p.m., EST or by email at email@example.com
- Education, Training and Peer Support Center
- NAMI State Organizations and local NAMI Affiliates offer an array of free education and support programs for individuals, family members, providers and the general public. These include Family to Family, Family to Family for Family members of Veterans, NAMI Basics, NAMI Connection, Peer to Peer, NAMI Support Groups, In Our Own Voice and others. Please check the education page at www.namimass.org for dates for Family-to-Family and NAMI Basics.
- State and Local NAMIs
- NAMI is the foundation for hundreds of NAMI State Organizations, NAMI Affiliates and volunteer leaders who work in local communities across the country to raise awareness and provide essential and free education, advocacy and support group programs.
- Discussion Groups
- Browse through hundreds of NAMI's interactive group forums. With topics ranging from illness management, to job-hunting, to relationships, it's never been easier to connect with others who've shared your lived experience.